Have you ever thought that you may be the only Bible a person will ever read ? As I was talking to a dear friend this morning , we were talking about what others see in us. Do we look and act like Christ or Satan himself ? Have you ever thought about how the look on your face may affect someone that does not know Jesus as there personal Savior ? Or the words that come out of your mouth. Have you thought ” am I being facetious “or negative ! Do I whine all the time ” poor me ” ? I don’t have enough ? Why didn’t I get that ? Why don’t they want to be with me ? It goes on and on. Use you imagination and add your own thought about yourself .
Are you a Christian ? Do you live in a home where others are not living for Christ ? Is your voice as kind as Christ”s ? “Wow what a thought”.( 1 Thessalonians 1:6-7 ) says this (-6- And you [set yourselves to] become imitators of us and [through us] of the Lord Himself, for you welcomed our message in [spite of] much persecution, with joy [inspired] by the Holy Spirit;) ( 7- So that you [thus] became a pattern to all the believers (those who adhere to, trust in, and rely on Christ Jesus) in Macedonia and Achaia ) (most of Greece). Now read that again ! ” TO ALL BELIEVERS ” it is as good today and in our time as it was in their’s. They had a history just as we do. They lived in cities and towns and walked or used what type of transportation they had. They gathered at friends and families for great dinners. ” But ” it all still applies to us, the same as it did in day’s gone by.
I have a friend who’s mate is so hateful to them , they refuse to get back to church. It isn’t right to use their mate as the excuse, but it is the perfect example of what our walk in Christ can do to someone close to us. I don’t want to be a stumbling block to anyone. I ask God daily to reveal to me any thing unpleasing to him so that I may ask forgiveness and be willing to change.
I wonder how many times we pray like we should for everyone. Ones we attend Church with of course we pray for and with them. But what about the ones that we don’t really know ? We know they have problems , even things they we don’t like . Does that keep us off our knees for them ? God loves us all the same. He is just waiting on us to love him back. Prayer is a powerful thing, as a matter of fact it is our link to God himself. Jesus came to be the intercessor for us to have freedom to pray. Can you imagine the sacrificing of a Lamb? Before Jesus there was no other way. He became the human lamb ” sacrifice ” for us. No matter what you do in a day make sure to “read the word” and “PRAY” I can not put enough emphasis on “PRAY ” and ” READ THE WORD OF GOD “. It is your road map through this life and without it you will get off the path he has for you. He gives us the choice to fulfill our destiny or not, he don’t force himself on us .
Do you believe we live in a world of evil spirits ? Demonic spirit’s ? If you don’t , I pray the scales will be removed from your eyes. The demonic spirits are alive in a drug infested , alcohol and sexually immoral society that don’t care what has been taught in the Bible . We excuse it all away by the failure to believe the problem exist .The bible is the best novel you can read.In this novel ( the bible ) you will be given instructions in righteousness and a way out of all the attracts Satan can throw at you, in an attempt to take your joy. Keeping in mind he can’t have you but he can ” steal your joy”
- Mark 9:20 (NIV)So they brought him. When the spirit saw Jesus, it immediately threw the boy into a convulsion. He fell to the ground and rolled around, foaming at the mouth.
- Mark 9:21 (NIV)Jesus asked the boy’s father, “How long has he been like this?””From childhood,” he answered.
- Mark 9:22 (NIV)“It has often thrown him into fire or water to kill him. But if you can do anything, take pity on us and help us.”
- Mark 9:23 (NIV)“‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.”
- Mark 9:24 (NIV)Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!”
- Mark 9:25 (NIV)When Jesus saw that a crowd was running to the scene, he rebuked the impure spirit. “You deaf and mute spirit,” he said, “I command you, come out of him and never enter him again.For every bad choice we make there is a consequence , and for every consequence there will be suffering. Think hard before you act,make sure that all your actions are Christ centered so you won’t have to wonder. Jesus takes care of his own , try hard to live daily in his will,that you may not stumble and fall or cause your brother to stumble , he will stand guard for us against the world. Pray for his will and discernment to be revealed to you every minute of the day.Satan takes on many forms be it a simple thing as gossip , moodiness or just plain hateful ? “Look at yourself in the mirror.What do you see ? Prayer is the direct line to God through Jesus his Son who died a horrible ugly death so we would have that freedom. The bible says where two or more are together Satan can not be in the midst. Tell him to leave! If you are talking to God through Jesus Christ your savior that is two or more is it not ? ” FATHER, SON AND HOLY GHOST ” and yourself makes four and he can’t be in the midst Praise the Lord.
God Bless you always
Yvonne able to believe! AKA ( yvonneabletobeleve ) and I do with all my heart